Wanna submit a Fake Common?
This form is the first check that your Token/Card needs to pass in the submission process for the Fake Common Directory.
If the Token/Card does not pass this form it means you need to make changes to the Token (locked, divisible) or Asset (Image dimesions/ratio) and come back and check on this form again.
To submit a Token/Card, you will need to have it minted on XCP, ideally using EasyAsset for the .json creation. If you have questions about minting on XCP please head over to this link and follow along the full walkthru document with time-stamped videos.
Once you have the Token minted, please fill out the form below and submit it. If the Token/Card passes all the checks, it will then get reviewed.
We use the Telegram and Email provided for moderation and will send an auto email if Accepted that will tell you to destroy PepeCash or tell you if the card was Rejected.
NOTE: To publish in the Fake Commons Directory, and as an ode to our forefrog-fathers, you will need to destroy a minimum of 2,100 pepecash. Please do not destroy anything until your card has been approved... no refunds.
- All Token supply must be held by the Minting Address
- Image must be 400×560, you can use a larger version but please use same aspect ratio (800x1120, 1600x2240).
- Aspect Ratio: 5 : 7 | Dimensions: 400 × 560 | Mode: portrait
- Keep files under 10MB
- Issuance must be LOCKED
- Token must NOT be DIVISIBLE.
- You must issue at least 21 tokens and no more than 10,000.
- Minting Address must hold all tokens
- No NSFW content please.