Wanna submit to Barnyard Club?
This form is the first check that your Token/Card needs to pass in the submission process for the Barnyard Club.
If the Token/Card does not pass this form it means you need to make changes to the Token (locked, divisible) or Asset (Image dimesions/ratio) and come back and check on this form again.
To submit a Token/Card, you will need to have it minted on XCP, ideally using EasyAsset for the .json creation. If you have questions about minting on XCP please head over to this link and follow along the full walkthru document with time-stamped videos.
Once you have the Token minted, please fill out the form below and submit it. If the Token/Card passes all the checks, it will then get reviewed.
We use the Email provided for moderation and will send an auto email if Accepted that will tell you to destroy CORNFUTURES or tell you if the card was Rejected.
NOTE: To publish in the Barnyard Club Directory you will need to destroy a minimum of 100,000 CORNFUTURES. Please do not destroy anything until your card has been approved... no refunds.
- All Token supply must be held by the Minting Address.
- Image must be 400×560, you can use a larger version but please use same aspect ratio (800x1120, 1600x2240).
- Aspect Ratio: 5 : 7 | Dimensions: 400 × 560 | Mode: portrait.
- Keep files under 10MB.
- Issuance must be LOCKED.
- Token must NOT be DIVISIBLE.
- You must issue at least 21 tokens and no more than 13,370.
- Minting Address must hold all tokens.
- No websites and no QR codes.
- No NSFW content please.
Do not share or sell your Barnyard Club before approval, otherwise, the Farmers Consortium will have to dismiss your produce.
Once published you may sell and distribute your card however you see fit. Gamification and trading are encouraged.